What to Expect on Mostar to Sarajevo Tour?
Description of Mostar to Sarajevo Tour
The Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar is a place of memory to its multicultural background. Mostar is known as a melting pot of cultures and religions, where east meets west and north meets south. It is a city where a traveler from the north feels the first dashes of Mediterranean air imbued with scents of citrus and sea, and a traveler from the south gets a first glimpse of the continent beyond.
During Ottoman rule, Sarajevo was heralded as the “European Jerusalem”, as its invaluable contributions to civil engineering, industry, trade and architecture attracted people from various ethnic and religious backgrounds. Aesthetic beauty alongside scientific ingenuity made, and indeed makes, Sarajevo a hub for civilisation.
• Perfect knowledge of our country
• Customized private tours and outdoor adventures
• High quality of services
• Free pickups
• Herzeg Day Tours offers the best value for money
• Traveler photos and the best insider tips
• Guarantee personal welcome and full day assistance of the best local tour guides